Friday, July 9, 2021

Nundah Farmers Market

Nundah Farmers Market 

By Manasi Charantimath 




All fresh foods for sale,

Apple, banana, cucumber and kale,

Delicious and yummy food,

The market brings me in a good mood.


You can taste coffee and tea,

The market is the place to be,

Pancakes,

Will make you awake.


You can hear people sing,

The market is the best thing,

You can hear calculators make a sound,

The market is the happiest thing around.

I can see people eat,

And see people sell meat,

I can see people talk,

And I can see people walk.

 

Doughnut Doll, Banana Boy and Momo Man,

I am a market fan!


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Family

My Family My family is unique, We are all mystique, And are quite sleek, So take a peek, OF MY FAMILY!!!! My dad is a delight, Because he li...