Sunday, July 11, 2021

Wedding Annivesary Dada and Amma

 Happy Anniversary 

By Manasi. Charantimath 














Gouri wore a beautiful sari,

Mahantesh tied Gouri a life long tali,

You were officially husband and wife,

For the rest of your life.


Gouri gave upeet and tea,

She said "you will be with me,"

She followed her parents orders,

And crossed the home borders.


Mahantesh went to her house,

He was quiet as a mouse,

Mahantesh's parents were happy to the moon,

They got married at noon.



They got married at June 13,

They created a memorable scene,

Shastri Ajja and Annapoorna Ajji made Gouri and Mahantesh together,

FOREVER AND EVER!!


HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!


Uppittu- Upama

Tali- Mangal surta,tied during Marriage.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Family

My Family My family is unique, We are all mystique, And are quite sleek, So take a peek, OF MY FAMILY!!!! My dad is a delight, Because he li...